Electrician - Site Services
An exciting opening is now available for an enthusiastic Electrician to join our Site Services Team. This essential position will see you carrying out scheduled and breakdown electrical maintenance and installation work, as required for the KCGM sites or Borefields area maintaining safety, and ensuring optimum operating conditions.
- Minimum of two (2) years electrical maintenance experience.
- Australian Electrical Licence and/or endorsed Electrical Fitter/Electrician qualification.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in Telemetry Control Systems.
- Intermediate computer skills, in particular Microsoft Office, Word.
- Experience in the generation and recording of Work Orders.
- Experience in the generation of Job Hazard Assessments (JHA’s) and safety observations.
- Demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills.
- Developed verbal and written communication skills.
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Driver Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty Quarterly Incentive Compensation Plan.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.