Senior Mine Planning Engineer
DescriptionKCGM are looking for a Senior Mine Planning Engineer to coordinate the development of short to medium term mine plans for the Fimiston Open Pit operations to ensure conformance with long term mine plans and strategic business objectives. You may be required to cover as Quarry Manager from time to time, so a Quarry Managers certificate will be highly regarded.
- A minimum of five (5) years mine planning experience in an Open Pit environment
- An unrestricted Quarry Managers Certificate of Competency highly regarded
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills with the ability to liaise with all levels of the organisation
- A Degree in Mining Engineering or Geology, or similar mining-related tertiary qualification
- Working knowledge of Vulcan and Datamine, preferred
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty Quarterly Incentive Compensation Plan.
Kalgoorlie Boulder has much to offer its community, and KCGM is proud to support the region by being a residential mine site.
Kalgoorlie possesses a variety of excellent schooling options and other family opportunities, as well as many activities to do outside of work.
Apart from being home every night, working for KCGM will also afford you membership to an active and inclusive Social Club and other positive activities that take place in the region.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.