Expressions of Interest - Crusher Truck Operators / Stickpickers
This EOI Talent Pipeline is for applicants interested in positions within the Crusher area of KCGM's Mineral Processing plant. The role encompasses both Truck Operating CAT 777's and Stickpicking. Working an even-time continuous 7/7 roster, these positions are vital for ensuring that contaminant free ore is delivered to the crusher for processing, in addition to transporting various materials across site.
Successful employees will experience a variety of operating, stick picking and other general labouring activities to assist in the Mineral Processing function of KCGM's Superpit.
- Experience operating trucks (777's, 785's, 793's) or other heavy equipment in a mining environment
- Well-developed communication skills
- Strong safety focus and work ethic
- Must enjoy a variety of in-cab operating plus outdoor activity
- Must reside locally in the Goldfields region, or willing to relocate
- National Police Clearance (valid within the last 12 months)
- A current unencumbered Western Australian “MR” Class Drivers Licence or above.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty quarterly bonus scheme.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.
**This is an EOI talent pool. Due to the large volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates may be contacted when positions arise in the Crusher department.