As a Utilities Technician you will undertake daily general plant activities in the Fimiston Mineral Processing Plant to ensure a high level of housekeeping and shutdown preparation to contribute to meeting shutdown schedules and supporting the optimum recovery of gold, safely and efficiently.
- Previous mine-site experience beneficial
- Current Working at Heights and Confined Space tickets
- High Risk Licences (LF, LS, WP) highly regarded
- Demonstrate a strong safety and work ethic
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Developed written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Must reside locally within the Goldfields region
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months
- Hold a current Unencumbered West Australian "C" Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and Quarterly Incentive Compensation Plan.
Career development and talent capability is supported by Newmont Australia; Newmont is one of the world’s largest gold producers with significant assets in North and South America, Africa, and Australia. Newmont is the largest gold producer in Australia, with operations located in Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
Kalgoorlie-Boulder has a vibrant community, and KCGM is proud to support the region as a residential mine site. There are a variety of excellent schooling, sporting and outdoor activities. KCGM have an active and inclusive Social Club.
KCGM encourages a diverse and inclusive culture where all people can achieve and contribute to their greatest potential. We acknowledge Aboriginal people as the first Australians and respect their unique relationship with the land and sea, their culture, spiritual tradition and stories.