Reporting to the Senior Shutdown planner, you will create clear and structured schedules for the Shutdown Execution teams, the fundamental outcome is to engage with multiple stakeholders across the Operation to ensure the integration of Maintenance and Production activities, and to identify and mitigate risks in the scheduling process. The Specialist Scheduler Shutdowns is a key role ensuring effective shutdown scheduling of an approved scope, that will enable the delivery of safe, resource and duration optimised shutdowns.
- Sound knowledge of Planning and Scheduling processes
- Advance / Expert with the use of MS Project
- Trade Certificate/Engineering degree or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum of five (5) years in the mining or heavy industry with strong working knowledge of Maintenance Planning/Scheduling and CMMS with minimum of two (2) years in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose problems and identify potential solutions by thinking outside of the box to deliver alternative outcomes
- Familiarity with relevant Australian Standards, and the Cyanide Code
- Experience in Oracle EAM modules and Viziya Planning tools
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty Quarterly Incentive Compensation Plan.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.