An opportunity exists to join KCGM as an Integrity Engineer in this rewarding residential position. This role is responsible for assisting the Integrity team by providing technical support and engineering input to the planning and execution of the site wide Integrity Programs at KCGM.
- Bachelor qualification in Civil and/or Structural Engineering
- Minimum of five (5) years practical Integrity Engineering working in highly corrosive environments within heavy industry and or civil and structures project work
- Knowledge of corrosion technology and civil/structural repair methods
- Good competency in civil and structural analysis and design
- Practical skills of Project Management and knowledge of up-to-date project management tool and techniques
- Ability to read and understand structural and mechanical drawings
- Advanced level competency in using Microsoft Suite, MS Project, structural analysis software such as Space Gass and maintenance management systems such as SAP or Oracle
- Knowledge of Tanks structural analysis and repair methods would be advantageous
- Familiarity with relevant Australian and International Standards
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to think laterally
- Ability to work well under pressure with can-do attitude
- Highly developed interpersonal skills enabling liaison at all levels of the organisation
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty Quarterly Incentive Compensation Plan.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.