In this role, on an 8/6 roster you will assist with the selection, deployment and maintenance of a range of communication systems and equipment within the Open Pit mining area to support dispatch, communications and operational technology that assists operations to deliver production requirements.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Certificate III in Radio Communications / Electronic Servicing or other relevant discipline and/or experience
- Experience in Wenco Fleet Management, Terrain Drill Management, Motorola TRBO and Extreme WiFi will be highly regarded
- Experience in the selection, deployment and maintenance of Operational Technology to support safe production
- Must reside within the Goldfields region, or be willing to relocate
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty Quarterly Incentive Compensation Plan.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.