Planning and Strategy Supervisor - Mobile Maintenance
Responsible for leading a small team of planners/schedulers with-in the Open pit Maintenance department, the Planning and Strategy Supervisor will ensure all aspects of the maintenance plan are achieved within budget and cost KPI’s. The Planning and Strategy Supervisor will produce weekly/monthly reports on planning KPI’s and carry out GAP analysis to continually improve accuracy across all planning functions. The Planning and Strategy Supervisor will play a key role in developing the maintenance strategy for all Open Pit fleet, including Cat 793 Haul trucks, Komatsu PC8000 dig units, multiple Ancillary units, and Light vehicles. Reporting to the Open Pit Maintenance Superintendent, the Planning and Strategy Supervisor will provide leadership through coaching, mentoring and developmental activities to members of the team driving a positive workplace culture that reflects KCGM’s Core Values.
- Australian Trade Qualification or Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of eight (8) years in the mining or heavy industry
- Strong working knowledge of Maintenance Planning and CMMS with minimum of two (2) years in a similar role
- Experience using budgeting tools
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose problems and identify potential solutions by thinking outside of the box to deliver alternative outcomes
- Leadership and/or supervisory training. Exposure to performance management of team members using ability to coach, mentor and influence others.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills enabling liaison at all levels of the organisation
- Experience in maintaining data integrity in the CMMS
- Reside locally within the Goldfields region, or willing to relocate
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty Quarterly Incentive Compensation Plan.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.
** Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.