Planning and Strategy Supervisor - Mobile Maintenance
Responsible for leading a small team of planners/schedulers with-in the Assets department, the Planning and Strategy Supervisor will ensure all aspects of the mobile maintenance plan are achieved within budget and cost KPI’s. The Planning and Strategy Supervisor will produce weekly/monthly reports on planning KPI’s and carry out GAP analysis to continuous improvement. The Planning and Strategy Supervisor will play a key role in developing the maintenance strategy for all Open Pit fleet, including Cat 793 Haul trucks, Komatsu PC8000 dig units, multiple Ancillary units, and Light vehicles. Reporting to the Mine Maintenance Superintendent, the Planning and Strategy Supervisor will provide leadership through coaching, mentoring and developmental activities to members of the team driving a positive workplace culture that reflects KCGM’s Values.
- Australian Trade Qualification
- Minimum of eight (8) years in the mining or heavy industry
- Strong working knowledge of Maintenance Planning and CMMS with minimum of two (2) years in a similar role
- Experience using budgeting tools and solid knowledge whole life cycle cost modelling
- Previous experience in strategic planning for mobile equipment
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose problems and identify potential solutions by thinking outside of the box to deliver alternative outcomes
- Leadership and/or supervisory training. Exposure to performance management of team members using ability to coach, mentor and influence others.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills enabling liaison at all levels of the organisation
- Reside locally within the Goldfields region, or willing to relocate
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty Annual Incentive Compensation Plan.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.