Shutdown Maintenance Engineer
The Shutdown Maintenance Engineer provides shutdown technical support for the Fimiston shutdowns to achieve on-time and target quality maintenance for the assets. This role ensures assets are maintained in accordance with all necessary maintenance standards and processes are designed optimising cost and equipment life and minimise downtime.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent experience with a trade qualification
- Minimum five (5) years engineering support experience preferably in a heavy industrial environment
- Experience in a gold or mineral processing environment
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify potential solutions by thinking outside of the box delivering alternative outcomes
- Familiarity with relevant Australian Standards, MSIR, Cyanide Code, preferred
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty Quarterly Incentive Compensation Plan.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.