Human Resources Advisor (12 months fixed term)
KCGM are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to provide Human Resource (HR) advice, services and support to our Supervisors and Employees to ensure best people management practices are maintained throughout the employee lifecycle; from recruitment and onboarding, to performance and promotion, employee and industrial relations through to end of employment.
Reporting to the HR Superintendent, this Kalgoorlie based role is ideal for an HR professional who has experience in a diverse, dynamic and fast paced environment and can bring innovative thinking and flexibility to the role.
- Tertiary qualification in human resources, industrial relations or a related discipline, or significant practical experience to an equivalent level
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a generalist human resource role
- A sound understanding of industrial relations legislative frameworks
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organisation
- A strong understanding of the principles of confidentiality and business ethics
- Able to be well organised and confident in handling a heavy workload and competing priorities
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty Quarterly Incentive Compensation Plan.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.