Production Employee - Ancillary Operator
Working an even-time continuous 7/7 roster, you will be responsible for effectively and safely operating a variety of Ancillary machinery, as well as other mobile plant as directed, to ensure targets outlined in the Open Pit mining schedule are achieved.
- Minimum five (5) years all round open pit ancillary operating experience
- Two (2) years shovel (five hundred (500) tonnes) operating experience, for example, Komatsu PC8000 preferred
- Strong commitment to safety and a continuous improvement culture
- Must reside locally in the Goldfields region, or be willing to relocate
- National Police Clearance (valid within last 12 months)
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “MR” Class Driver’s Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty quarterly bonus scheme.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.