Underground Truck Operator - Experienced
A unique opportunity now exists to join the underground team at Mt Charlotte. This position will see you operating a variety of mobile plant, for example truck and nipper, establishing and maintaining underground services, as well as provide generic labouring assistance to ensure production targets are achieved safely and efficiently.
- Minimum eighteen (18) months experience operating Underground Trucks (Atlas MT5010 preferred)
- Exposure to the operation of Integrated Tool Carriers
- Dangerous Goods Security Card
- Must reside locally within the Goldfields region, or willing to relocate
- National Police Clearance (valid within the last 12 months)
- Current unencumbered Western Australian "MR" or "HR" Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty quarterly bonus scheme.