An exciting opportunity exists for a highly experienced Executive Assistant to join the dynamic leadership team at KCGM. Reporting to the General Manager (GM), you will be responsible for high levels of organisational support, planning activities and events and maintaining an efficient professional office. With opportunities to advance your career and skills, you will actively engage with and support the KCGM Senior Leadership Team (SLT), gain exposure to leadership programs and participate in discussions site-wide. You will have an influential role coordinating and collaborating with the administration team across site.
- Maintain the GM’s daily, weekly and monthly diary, including prioritisation of communications and visitors
- Arrange and coordinate meetings with internal and external stakeholders ensuring all required information is immediately available to the GM
- Establish relationships with Government and Community Offices, including committees to which the GM belongs, to be able to effectively communicate on behalf of the GM
- Prepare accurate and timely documentation such as project plans, reports, itineraries / run sheets and DMIRS submissions
- Communicate and liaise with employees at all levels, Business Partners, Joint-Venture owners and key external stakeholders, to ensure relevant information is provided in a timely manner.
- Post-secondary qualifications in business studies or significant practical experience to an equivalent level
- Minimum of 5 years in an administrative / secretarial role, with at least 2 years at a senior level
- Significant experience and demonstrated ability at an advanced level in the use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to build positive rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organised and detail orientated, with the ability to effectively prioritise and coordinate a busy schedule in a high-pressure environment.
- Proven experience in managing projects and planning events
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team
- Flexibility to work outside standard office hours subject to work demands
- Previous experience in the mining industry advantageous
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty Quarterly Incentive Compensation Plan.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.