Expressions of Interest - Voids Technicians
DescriptionIf you are interested in joining the Mining Team in the position of Voids Technician in the future, register for this EOI pool.
This technical support role involves working as part of a team to identify void areas to ensure that the hazards associated with remnant mining are managed and work is completed in safe manner.
This role is suitable for someone with a relatively small amount of mining experience with good analytical skills who is looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and contribute to a team who play a unique and crucial part of production in the Superpit.
- Experience in an Open Pit or Gold processing/mining environment preferred
- Experience in the Drill and Blast functions, or Survey functions of an Open Pit highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills across a diverse group of people
- Higher Education in process towards a Mining Engineering, Surveying, Geology highly regarded
- Excellent Computer literacy required, Vulcan Software Skills extremely beneficial
- Must reside locally in the Goldfields
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty Quarterly Incentive Compensation Plan.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.
** This is an EOI Talent Pool. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted once a position arises in the Voids Team.