Maintenance Technician - Fitter
A unique opportunity now exists to join the KCGM Assets team. This 5:2 residential role will see you carrying out preventative, planned and breakdown mechanical maintenance for the KCGM Fimiston and Gidji circuits to ensure optimum operating conditions are achieved, with ongoing efficiency and reliability.
- Minimum of two (2) years mechanical maintenance experience – Mine site-based beneficial
- Nationally Accredited Trades Certificate in Mechanical Fitting and/or Fitter Machining
- High Risk Work Licences (eg LF, WP, DG, RA)
- Confined Space and Working at Heights qualifications - valid within the last two (2) years
- Demonstrated intermediate level of computer literacy
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty Quarterly Incentive Compensation Plan.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.