Production Planning and Scheduling Supervisor
The Production Planning and Scheduling Supervisor supports the Processing Production teams in executing required tasks safely and on time. This is achieved through the coordination of planning around shutdown preparation, weekly maintenance schedules and breakdowns and execution of improvement projects.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in mineral processing unit operations with a demonstrated ability to improve process systems utilising best practice techniques
- Advanced planning and organisational skills contributing excellent time management and prioritisation of tasks
- Highly developed communication skills to liaise and influence others not in own line of direct control
- Intermediate computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office suite
- Metalliferous Mining, Mechanical or Electrical qualifications, preferred
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty Quarterly Incentive Compensation Plan.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.