Truck Operators - 777's
Due to an increase in the Processing Department, we require experienced Truck Operators that have experience driving 777 or similar sized haul trucks, you will also be required to assist in the removal and processing of contaminants from ore, in an attempt to reduce the presence of foreign materials in both the Crusher and Fimiston Mill.
One of the main requirements will be to operate a variety of mobile plants, namely the CAT 777 Haul Truck, to transport various materials, including but not limited to, waste, marginal, high grade ore, road base and top soil to designated areas. In addition, ensure all prestart checks and any other safety and standard operating procedures are always followed.
This role will be a variety of permanent and contractor opportunities,depending on business requirements there maybe the opportunity for some contractors to transfer over to KCGM if they are successful.
- Must possess at least six (6) months of prior heavy earthmoving or haul truck operating in a mining or related industry.
- Must reside in the Goldfields region for a minimum of six (6) months.
- Must possess a positive attitude and healthy respect for safety.
- Knowledge of 'Priority Road Rules' beneficial.
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months.
- Preferred that each applicant should have Unencumbered WA “MR” Class Drivers Licence, or above, but will make exception for "C" class holders if they possess the relevant experience.
- Must have the ability to complete a full medical
FYI- due to vehicle requirements we do have a weight restriction of 120kilos.