Technical Document Writer
The Technical Document Writer will determine the optimum methods for completing maintenance tasks and document the methods in a standard format, including detailed job safety assessment of each task to ensure that hazards are identified and appropriately managed. Close liaison with the trade work group Supervisors and Planners will be required.
- Trade Certificate (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Minimum of five (5) years in mining or heavy industry with strong working knowledge of maintenance practices and CMMS, with minimum of two (2) years in a similar role.
- Have a good knowledge of modern maintenance and repair practices
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose problems and identify potential solutions by thinking outside of the box to deliver alternative outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills enabling liaison at all levels of the organisation
- Experience in maintaining data integrity in the CMMS
- National Police Clearance less than twelve (12) months
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence
- Experience in Oracle EAM modules
- Familiarity with the Mines Safety and Inspection Regulations
- Familiarity with relevant Australian Standards, and the Cyanide Code.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty Quarterly Incentive Compensation Plan.
Kalgoorlie Boulder has much to offer its community, and KCGM is proud to support the region by being a residential mine site.
Kalgoorlie possesses a variety of excellent schooling options and other family opportunities, as well as many activities to do outside of work.
Apart from being home every night, working for KCGM will also afford you membership to an active and inclusive Social Club and other positive activities that take place in the region.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.