Maintenance Technician - Fitter, Borefields
A unique opportunity now exists to join the KCGM Site Services team. This residential role will see you carrying out installation work, scheduled and breakdown mechanical maintenance to the KCGM Borefields to ensure optimum operating conditions are achieved.
- Minimum of two (2) years mechanical maintenance experience – Mine site-based beneficial
- Pump maintenance experience highly regarded
- Nationally Accredited Trades Certificate in Mechanical Fitting and/or Fitter Machining
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in PVC and/or poly pipework and pump maintenance.
- Demonstrated computer skills, in particular in MS Office, e.g. Excel, Word
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty Quarterly Incentive Compensation Plan.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.