Process Technician - Fimiston
As a Process Technician you will undertake daily general plant activities in the Fimiston Mineral Processing Plant. This will include monitoring and maintaining assigned operations and equipment within the plant to optimize circuit availability and gold recovery, safely and efficiently.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar Process technician or Utilities technician position
- Current Working at Heights and Confined Space tickets
- High Risk Licences (LF, LS, WP) highly regarded but not essential
- Developed written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Must reside locally within the Goldfields region
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months
- Hold a current Unencumbered West Australian Manual "C" Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty quarterly bonus scheme.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.
**Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted once a position arises within the Processing team.