Maintenance Planner / Scheduler - Light Vehicles
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring that all routine maintenance tasks within the Light Vehicle department are appropriately planned. The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler will produce plans and schedules that provide maximum utilization of resources, parts, equipment, and tooling to ensure the fleet runs at optimum performance.
- Minimum of seven (7) years in the mining or heavy industry
- Strong working knowledge of Maintenance Planning and CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) with minimum of two (2) years in a similar role
- Relevant Trade qualifications
- Experience in Oracle EAM (Enterprise Asset Management)modules and Planning tools.
- Previous Life Cycle Costing and Zero Based Budget preparation experience
- Invoice control, goods receipting, and supply management experience
- Reside locally in the Goldfields region, or willing to relocate
- Experience in maintaining data integrity in the CMMS.
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty quarterly bonus scheme.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
**Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.