Senior Integrity Engineer
THe Senior Integrity Engineer leads a team in the execution of civil, or Integrity projects associated with capital and non capital related projects from initial concept development and feasibility analysis, through to construction and close out. Ensure all design work is reviewed prior to rectification or construction, and that the integrity works and classified equipment, conforms to all statutory standards and specifications.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil & Structural)
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a similar role within the resources sector
- Advanced computer literacy, in particular all aspects of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of structural analysis and design software e.g. Space GASS, Microstran, SAP 2000
- Proficiency in reading mechanical and civil/structural drawings
- Experience in performance management of team members to ensure a high performing team culture through coaching, mentoring and influencing
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify potential solutions by thinking outside of the box delivering alternative outcomes
- Highly developed interpersonal skills enabling liaison at all levels of the organisation
- Sound knowledge of repair methods for structural steel works and concrete
- Knowledge of classified plant and statutory requirements
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty Quarterly Incentive Compensation Plan.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.