Truck Operators - 793's
Due to an increase in the Open Pit Department, we require experienced Truck Operators that have experience driving 793 or similar sized haul trucks.
This role will be a variety of permanent and contractor opportunities,depending on business requirements there maybe the opportunity for some contractors to transfer over to KCGM if they are successful.
- Must possess at least six (6) months of prior heavy earthmoving or haul truck operating in a mining or related industry.
- Must reside in the Goldfields region for a minimum of six (6) months.
- Must possess a positive attitude and healthy respect for safety.
- Knowledge of 'Priority Road Rules' beneficial.
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months.
- Preferred that each applicant should have Unencumbered WA “MR” Class Drivers Licence, or above, but will make exception for "C" class holders in Load & Haul if they possess the relevant experience.
- Must have the ability to complete a full medical
FYI- due to vehicle requirements we do have a weight restriction of 120kilos.