Expressions of Interest - Utilities Technician
As a Utilities Technician you will undertake daily general plant activities in the Fimiston Mineral Processing Plant to ensure a high level of housekeeping and shutdown preparation to contribute to meeting shutdown schedules and supporting the optimum recovery of gold, safely and efficiently.
- Previous mine-site experience beneficial
- Current Working at Heights and Confined Space tickets
- High Risk Licences (LF, LS, WP) highly regarded
- Demonstrate a strong safety and work ethic
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Developed written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Must reside locally within the Goldfields region, or be willing to relocate
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months
- Hold a current Unencumbered West Australian "C" Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty quarterly bonus scheme.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.
**This is an EOI talent pool for the Utilities department. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted once a position arises within the Utilities team.