Experienced Underground Loader - Bogger/Charge Up/Truck/Service Crew
Opportunities have arisen to join the underground team at Mt Charlotte. This position will see you operating a variety of mobile plant and machinery over several different areas underground, for example truck and nipper to bogger, establishing and maintaining underground services on service crew, as well as provide generic labouring assistance to ensure production targets are achieved safely and efficiently.
- Minimum two (2) years experience operating Underground Trucks, Boggers, Nippers & Charge Up
- Current Dangerous Goods Security Card
- WA Shotfirers Permit
- Strong safety focus and excellent work ethic
- Western Australian Underground Supervisors Certificate of competency highly regarded
- Must reside locally within the Goldfields region, or willing to relocate
- National Police Clearance (valid within the last 12 months)
- Current unencumbered Western Australian "MR" or above Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty quarterly bonus scheme.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.