Working at KCGM's Mt Charlotte underground mine, this position will see you drilling blast holes and installation of ground support for underground tunnelling to ensure underground production targets are attained or exceeded in a safe and effective manner.
- Extensive all-round underground operating experience
- Proven experience as a Jumbo Operator
- Current WA Dangerous Goods Security Card
- Current WA Shotfirers’ Permit
- Current WA Underground Shift Supervisor Certificate of Competency, preferred
- National Police Clearance – valid within twelve (12) months
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty Quarterly Incentive Compensation Plan.
Kalgoorlie Boulder has much to offer its community, and KCGM is proud to support the region by being a residential mine site.
Kalgoorlie possesses a variety of excellent schooling options and other family opportunities, as well as many activities to do outside of work.
Apart from being home every night, working for KCGM will also afford you membership to an active and inclusive Social Club and other positive activities that take place in the region.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.