Expressions of Interest - 793 Haul Truck Operators - Trainees
Residential opportunities arise regularly in the Open Pit department for Trainee Haul Truck operators. This 6 month fixed-term traineeship will see you training to operate 793 CATs in the open pit, and learning to work in conjunction with PC 8000 Face Shovels, Excavators and Loaders to fulfill production requirements in a safe and reliable manner.
This is an equal time roster for residential candidates looking for a positive lifestyle and family friendly roster, which will see you home every day.
- Minimum six (6) months of living in the Goldfields region essential
- Experience operating smaller machinery, farming or industrial machinery
- Strong safety focus and work ethic
- High risk licenses beneficial
- Mine-site experience highly regarded
- National Police Clearance (valid within the last 12 months)
- Current unencumbered Western Australian "MR" or "HR" Class Drivers Licence.
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty quarterly bonus scheme.
KCGM is a residential mine site and its employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community.
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.
**This is an EOI Trainee talent pool. Due to the large volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates may be contacted when traineeships arise in the open pit department for truck operators. Applications will be auto-archived after a period of time